Gutter Helmet Pioneered Modern Gutter Protection!
In the early 1960’s, an MIT graduate by the name of Bob Demartini, developed a mesh-less gutter cover system. His goal: Give homeowners an alternative to cleaning their gutters or installing flimsy gutter screens that eventually failed. Over the next 20 years, he nurtured his original “nose forward design” into development and testing, and he called this innovative product Gutter Helmet. Mr. Demartini applied for the first of many U.S. Patents for his gutter protection system, and he officially launched Gutter Helmet in the fall of 1981. Gutter Helmet remains the very best gutter protection system in the world today. More than two million homeowners have chosen Gutter Helmet to protect their homes and families, and we hope you will too. If you would like to learn more about Gutter Helmet, or get a free demonstration and estimate, call us at 1-877-643-5638, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can simply fill out the Appointment Selection Form.
- What is Gutter Helmet®? Gutter Helmet is a patented gutter protection system that installs right over your existing gutters. It blocks leaves, pine needles and other debris out of your gutters while allowing rainwater to flow into your gutters freely. This revolutionary system protects your home from the harmful effects of clogged gutters, built up of rainwater, and insect infestation. Gutter Helmet guarantees that you’ll never have to clean your gutters again. You’ll never have to worry about getting on that ladder again. Gutter Helmet is the superior gutter protection system on the market. Gutter Helmet is engineered to last a lifetime. That’s why we back it up with a lifetime warranty. More homes are protected by gutter helmet than by any other gutter protection product!
- How does Gutter Helmet work? Gutters become useless when they become clogged with leaves and debris. Clogged gutters can rot and damage your home, lawn, basement or foundation and landscaping. Gutter Helmet’s secret is the principle of surface tension. Hold a glass under a running faucet and you can see surface tension at work. The water flows around the outside of the glass. Similarly, water clings to your Gutter Helmet as it flows down the roof, flowing freely into your gutters. Pine needles, leaves, and other debris, however, fall to the ground below. Your gutters stay open and clear, with no work on your part!
- What benefits can I expect with Gutter Helmet? The benefits of installing Gutter Helmet over your gutters are many:Keeps your gutters clear from clogs;Ensures that dirt, leaves, needles, and debris roll off of your roof and stay out of your gutters;Prevents infestation of birds, animals, and insects;Protects your home’s foundation and landscaping by properly directing rainwater away from your home;Protects against harmful mold, mildew and rot caused by water gathering in your gutters and seeping under your fascia and eaves.And perhaps most importantly, Gutter Helmet keeps you off of that dangerous ladder!
- How much does Gutter Helmet cost? Installation cost depends on a few factors:the number of stories of your home;the need for special equipment to perform the installation (due to the lay of the land or other variables);the condition of your roof; any fascia repair and replacement;the overall length of all of your gutters; andthe number of corners on your home.After inspecting your home, your Gutter Helmet technician will provide a firm quote. Request a no-obligation quote today by calling 1-877-643-5638. All installations include an inspection and tune-up of your existing gutters—cleaning, sealing, re-pitching and adding hangers as needed.
- Why should I choose Gutter Helmet? Easy—because you’ll never have to clean your gutters again! You avoid the stress of cleaning gunk-filled gutters yourself or hiring someone to do it for you. No more need for you or someone else to risk climbing a shaky ladder. You avoid overflowing gutters, which can lead to rotting fascia boards and soffit, damaging your foundation, basement, crawl spaces and walls. Never again will rainwater destroy your landscaping by pouring off your roof. So, stop worrying about your gutters, and start enjoying the peace of mind that a maintenance-free Gutter Helmet system provides.
- Will my roof warranty be affected by installing Gutter Helmet? No. Our installation methods have been evaluated and approved by the major roofing manufacturers. Gutter Helmet is installed professionally by experts. You can rest easy knowing your roof and your roof warranty are safe with us.
- How does Gutter Helmet compare to gutter screens and other gutter protecting products? The big difference is that other gutter protection products, like screens or grates, have vertical slots, louvers or other openings. No matter what, these openings allow leaves and debris to clog your gutters. On the other hand, Gutter Helmet’s unique, multi-patented design has no vertical openings that can allow debris to enter your gutters. Gravity causes leaves and debris to fall harmlessly to the ground, while water surface tension causes water to flow around the exclusive cover design and back into your gutters.
- The pitch of my roof is very steep. Will water pour over the Gutter Helmet bypassing the gutters? No. Gutter Helmet is engineered to work with any roof despite the degree of pitch, from flat to vertical. Water will easily flow into your gutters, regardless of the pitch of your roof.
- How strong is Gutter Helmet? Very. Gutter Helmet has a patented horizontal-rib design, engineered specifically for strength. Gutter Helmet is the only system available that installs over reinforced heavy gauge brackets; these brackets actually strengthen and support your gutters.
- What colors are available? Gutter Helmet is essentially invisible because it is designed to blend into the architectural style of your home. You can choose among several colors to match that of your roof shingles.
- How much rain can Gutter Helmet handle? Gutter Helmet can support up to 30 inches of rain per hour. That’s double the amount of rainfall that has ever been recorded by the U.S. Weather Bureau.
- Can Gutter Helmet handle heavy snows? Gutter Helmet is engineered to handle the heaviest snowfalls. Thousands of installations in Ohio, New York, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Michigan, Minnesota and Canada are witnesses to the load-bearing capability of our system.
- What about ice dams & frozen gutters? Leaves and debris can trap rainwater in and behind your gutters. In colder months, that water can freeze, putting stress on your gutters and fascia, and causing your gutters to buckle, leak and pull away from your house. Ice dams form for various reasons, most often poor attic insulation and ventilation. Gutter Helmet can therefore prevent serious damage to your home by keeping your gutters free of leaves and debris.
- How is Gutter Helmet installed? Our expert installers first clean, seal, check and adjust the alignment of your gutter system, where necessary. Then we custom-fit your Gutter Helmet to your home with heavy gauge, reinforced support brackets. Gutter Helmet panels are individually prepared and secured over your full-sized gutters. Our installers mount your Gutter Helmet under or over your roof shingles, depending on the construction of your roof. After completion and final inspection, your home and your property are restored to their original condition. Generally, we can complete your installation in one day.
- What is the warranty for Gutter Helmet? We warranty Gutter Helmet for life (Life of the structure, fully transferable). What’s more, every Gutter Helmet installation is backed by Gibraltar Industries, a multi-billion dollar company serving the building industry.
- Who should I contact if I have more questions? Contact us today by calling 1-877-643-5638.
- Must I clean my gutters prior to my installation appointment? No. When your Gutter Helmet installers arrive, they’ll first clean out any leaves and debris remaining in your gutters. This gutter cleaning is complimentary, and is the last you’ll ever need.